Thursday, March 26, 2009

Home Made Gift Ideas

You've decided to make some of your gifts this year but what are you going to make? I start with grand plans but they often need to be modified as time is an issue. I love the pattern I found for a crocheted shawl but I would need to learn to crochet first. That's on my long term list. Some ideas for gifts are below. Search the internet for ideas, the library, visit craft stores, markets and keep your eye out for stuff you could make yourself.

Kids
Teenagers
Women

Men
The hardest people to think of gifts for.
  • If they are a keen cook you could pot some herbs in attractive pots.
  • A gardener may like some open pollinated seeds, bulbs or seedlings.
  • Fair trade coffee or chocolate
  • Something special baked by you
Sites full of great ideas

No comments: