Tuesday, April 21, 2009

A Surprise in the Post



Look what came in the post for me!

My parcel from my swap buddy in Colorado arrived today. Opening the package to uncover the treasures inside was very exciting. Two lovely linen tea towels and two pot holders, handmade and unique. Thank you Suzan!

My tea towels and pot holders for Suzan are not quite completed. I started the swap early and was going really well when I hit a slump in the middle. They are now almost complete and will be posted by the end of this week.



The photo doesn't do it justice, a beautiful deep red rose with a heavenly scent. The rose bush was given to me early in the year. I repotted it and kept it alive through the dreadful heatwave we had this summer. It has rewarded me with lovely flowers to brighten up an autumn day.

Lynda

No comments: