Thursday, July 30, 2009

Sisterhood award


I was awarded this award by Linda at Remote Treechanger. Thank you Linda. I love my award, my very first. I've only nominated 5 blogs as I don't read all that many due to lack of time, I could sit in front of the computer reading blogs all day but then nothing else would get done.

I hope you enjoy my list.

The rules:
1. Put the logo on your blog or post.
2. Nominate up to 10 blogs which show great attitude and/or gratitude!
3. Be sure to link your nominees within your post.
4. Let them know that they have received this award by commenting on their blog.
5. Remember to link the person from whom you received your award.


My nominees are:
  1. Belinda at Belinda's Place
    Belinda lives in her mud brick place and does her best to live sustainably and help others along the way.

  2. Kate at Our Red House
    Kate and her family have recently moved to Adelaide and are enjoying life in a new city.

  3. Tracy at Beyond My Picket Fence
    Another Australian blogger, Tracy lives with her family near Melbourne. Tracy is a working mum juggling kids, work and home life.

  4. Toria at Tant Pis
    Toria, another Australian mum,enjoys craft and has some great ideas on her site. I like her ideas for the dish cloth KAL.

  5. Suzan at Scrub Oak
    My only international nomination, Suzan lives in the US in a most beautiful part of the world.

3 comments:

Our Red House said...

Thank you so much for this award. I feel honoured to receive it.

hugs,

Kate

Tracy said...

Thank you Lynda. What a bright little spark on a dreary, rainy winter's day! I will do my thing with this tomorrow and pass the appreciation on to some others.

Toria said...

Thank you. I will put it up when I have my own computer back again