Friday, August 14, 2009

Friday already

Friday already. I doubt I got half the things done this week I wanted to. Life is like that. We've had some rain which is great and our water tanks are full. I haven't done much in the garden this week as it has been a bit wet.

Yesterday we visited my parents and my brother. We saw the new home he is building. Its at frame stage at the moment. New homes always seem to offer so much potential. He and his family are quite excited that they are finally getting their new home after renting for a number of years.

There was a trip to the accountant yesterday as well. I've got a couple of jobs to do for him today. Then it was home and out to another meeting. A pretty busy day all in all.

Today I need to get some work done for the accountant and finish off a few other tasks which have been sitting on my desk for a while. There is also a rather large pile of dishes waiting to be done. Boring stuff but necessary and I always feel better when I finally get up to date on the boring stuff.

My daughter is off to another university open day on the weekend. My husband will take her as I'm out with the youth group I volunteer for. We are slowly getting through all the university open days. Choosing a university is a big decision. She knows which one she would really like to go to but is worried she won't get the marks so needs a back up plan.

I guess I had better get my act together and do some of that work.

I hope you have a great weekend,
Lynda

1 comment:

Linda said...

It is a really hard thing to do, I understand. I hope you get it done to your satisfaction.