Tuesday, August 18, 2009

Waiting

Today we have officially put in an offer on a new house. Cross your fingers and wish us luck. Three parties are putting in offers so there is a bit of competition. We should hear in the next couple of days if we are successful.

Initially the property will be rented out and when the kids are settled at uni and I have completed my uni course we will move. Thats the plan anyway. Its a pretty flexible plan but it feels good to have a plan and something to work towards.

Well I guess I had better go and do some work to pay for this new house.

Lynda

2 comments:

Linda said...

We are sort of in the same boat. It would probably be a good idea if we could rent ours out during the Christmas break before uni too. I am not sure if we will or not though. I suppose we will have some more jobs finished before then on the house, so it would be a possibility.

belinda said...

Ohh,

Good Luck my thoughts will be with you.

Kind Regards
Belinda