Friday, August 7, 2009

Wet and windy

Another wet and windy night last night. The weather bureau forecast high winds and we got them. I haven't seen any storm damage on the property as of yet but I haven't been down the back where its most likely branches would have come down. Each year we do a clean up down the back and remove fallen and dangerous branches. I suspect there will be a few this year.

I've got lots of work to do today, mostly office work, as the weather is still very overcast its a good day to be inside. I'm trying to clean up my messy desk and get up to date with work commitments.

Then I've just got to get around to cleaning the house, the garden, some of my neglected craft projects ...... you get the idea.

I hope you have a productive Friday and a good weekend,
Lynda

1 comment:

Toria said...

It's windy here as well and things have all blown over in the garden.

Your weekend sounds just like the one I'm intending to have ;-)